Presbyterian Women: 2022-2023 Bible Study
We meet the fourth Tuesday of each month, September through May, at 10:00AM in the Church Parlor.
Join us as we study Celebrating Sabbath: Accepting God’s Gift of Rest and Delight. The concept of sabbath reminds us to honor God, who honors us by giving us a day each week to reset our pace, our priorities, and our lives. This year’s study will be facilitated by Rev. Tara R. Thompson.
Presbyterian Women Coordinating Team Officers 2022-2023
- Moderator and Historian: Maryann Sweeney
- Secretary: Lynn Burnside
- Missions, Justice, and Peace: Martha Giarratano
- Treasurer: Greta Ott
Members at Large
- Congregational Concerns: Ann Latiolais
- Birthday Cards: Pat Richard
- Seafarer’s Center Coordinator: Sally Nichols
- Visitation Coordinator: Shelley Plunkett
- Hospitality/Yearbook: Linda Sparkman
- Christmas Bureau Coordinator: Valera Messer
- Mission Work Day and Bible Study: Maryann Sweeney