Join a discussion group for our 2023 Churchwide Study using the CASKET EMPTY curriculum. Groups begin meeting the week of January 8, 2023, and you can sign up to join a group by contacting the church office.
Sundays 9:15 – 10:15 am
- Bible Discovery Class for adults, is led by Bruce Partain and Harry Watts and meets in the library.
- Fellowship Class for adults, is led by Jan Pember and meets in Room 3.
- Pew Sisters for adult women, is led by Charlotte Schwarzlose and meets in Room 2.
Other Study Groups
- Monday Group, for adults, is led by Pat Caywood and meets at 10:00am in the Parlor.
- Tuesday Group, for adults, is led by Howard and Sally Nichols, Julie Odle, and Karen Spivey and meets at 6:30pm in the Library.
Starting a Small Group
Small groups are “big” at St. Andrew’s. Many of our adult members are active in a small group to experience deep personal Christian fellowship, support and care for one another. These groups grow in faith, do ministry together, explore and develop their spiritual gifts, build relationships.
Do you have an idea for a small group, or a Bible study, or a ministry in the community or within the church? Many of our current adult Sunday School classes, ministries, and small groups have started because someone like you had an idea, found a few others who shared the idea, and got started. What is the Holy Spirit leading you to do – start a new ministry for neighbors in need? Create a group to go on a mission trip to Cuba? Start an ESL or sign language class? Create a contemporary worship band? Or even start a grief support group?
Bible Studies at St. Andrew’s
St. Andrew’s Bible Studies are open to everyone who wants to know and understand more about Scripture. Visitors are always welcome, you don’t have to be a church member to come. We learn to understand His Word by using six different methods, we: 1) hear it 2) read it 3) study it 4) meditate on it 5) memorize it and 6) apply it.